PlayStation®4-certified embedded software and PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4™ console
- Compatible in the console’s menus
- PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both system
1080° Force Feedback base featuring Immersion TouchSense® technology
- Drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
- Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system
- Smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness)
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
Also compatible with PC
PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel’s base.
- Built-in official buttons for PlayStation®4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS)
- Access social functions, switch between the game and the system,navigate through the console’s menus, etc.
- 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games (GT, F1, NASCAR, Rally, etc.)
- Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
- 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations
- Comprehensive driving gear
- 13 action buttons (including 2 on the base) + 1 D-Pad